If a buyer enters an international address at checkout and the item is available for EU fulfillment, the item will automatically switch to the EU fulfillment option. This gives customers the best experience with faster delivery and cheaper shipping!
Articles in this section
- What happens if a buyer in the EU is buying a gift for someone in the US?
- What happens if a buyer is in the USA but is buying a gift for someone in the EU?
- How long does it take to ship products in the EU?
- Will the shipping be tracked like it is in USA orders?
- What happens when an EU buyer chooses an item that is from the EU and one that is printed in the USA?
- Can a buyer choose to have their item shipped from the US instead of EU?
- How will I know which items are available for EU fulfillment?
- What is the buyer EU Fulfillment experience?
- What is VAT and how does it apply to orders shipped from Europe?
- What products are available through EU fulfillment?