In the case of mixed carts (one item produced in the USA, and one in EU), we will default the whole purchase to the USA. We will clearly communicate this information to the buyer so they can decide if they want to remove the USA product or purchase the products separately. We want customers to have the best experience possible and we believe it will be a poor experience if a customer has products arriving at different times and paying separate shipping charges.
Articles in this section
- What happens if a buyer in the EU is buying a gift for someone in the US?
- What happens if a buyer is in the USA but is buying a gift for someone in the EU?
- How long does it take to ship products in the EU?
- Will the shipping be tracked like it is in USA orders?
- What happens when an EU buyer chooses an item that is from the EU and one that is printed in the USA?
- Can a buyer choose to have their item shipped from the US instead of EU?
- How will I know which items are available for EU fulfillment?
- What is the buyer EU Fulfillment experience?
- What is VAT and how does it apply to orders shipped from Europe?
- What products are available through EU fulfillment?