When a customer completes an order for all the items in a cart, the transaction will count as a singular order regardless of the number of campaigns involved. On your store dashboard, this transaction is reflected as one additional order in the store. In the individual campaign statistics, the number of campaigns from the transaction will be displayed.
Articles in this section
- How will multiple campaigns in an order appear on my dashboard tracking and analysis?
- Why isn’t my Facebook pixel working?
- How is advertising attributed in my Campaign Advertising stats for orders containing more than one item?
- How do I use Facebook pixels in my GearLaunch store?
- How do I set up Google Analytics?
- Does sending a test email count against my available emails?
- How many campaigns can I display in an email?
- Can I customize my emails?
- How often can I email my customers?
- Are my emails counted by store?