Yes, their charge is processed immediately. It may show up initially as an authorization to their account, and then as it is accepted it will show as a charge on their statement. At the time of the order, if they accept a special offer for additional shirts at a discount, those shirts will be billed as a secondary charge immediately after accepting.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my billing subscription fails?
- What happens if my billing method fails?
- Is the credit/debit card charged as soon as my customer's order a product?
- What is the security code?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- When are customers charged for their orders?
- Why is my customer seeing this error message during checkout: “Your card does not support this type of purchase”?
- How do I pay for GearLaunch items?
- What if a customer requests a refund?
- Will you send transactional email to my customers?