Standard ship times for domestic orders is 5-10 days for Continental U.S. and between 2-4 weeks for Hawaii, Alaska, Guam and Puerto Rico. International orders usually take 4-6 weeks, although sometimes they may take quite a bit longer due to customs delays in your country.
Articles in this section
- How long does shipping take?
- What method of shipping do you use?
- What is the return address on packages?
- How long does production/printing take?
- What does my order status mean?
- Where can I view my orders?
- What if my customer receives a product with a print error?
- How are exchanges handled?
- Why was a package returned?
- What countries do you ship to?