You will receive the full payment from all orders placed on your store through Shopify, including GearLaunch products. You will be required to link your credit card information under the “Billing” section and GearLaunch will charge your credit card for the base-cost and shipping of your orders in batches each day.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my billing subscription fails?
- What happens if my billing method fails?
- Is the credit/debit card charged as soon as my customer's order a product?
- What is the security code?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- When are customers charged for their orders?
- Why is my customer seeing this error message during checkout: “Your card does not support this type of purchase”?
- How do I pay for GearLaunch items?
- What if a customer requests a refund?
- Will you send transactional email to my customers?