Typically GearLaunch does not provide refunds for customers who have had a change of heart. However, if it is necessary to provide a refund our customer service team will do so and our billing department will refund your store the cost of the item at the end of the month.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my billing subscription fails?
- What happens if my billing method fails?
- Is the credit/debit card charged as soon as my customer's order a product?
- What is the security code?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- When are customers charged for their orders?
- Why is my customer seeing this error message during checkout: “Your card does not support this type of purchase”?
- How do I pay for GearLaunch items?
- What if a customer requests a refund?
- Will you send transactional email to my customers?