Customers are ranked based on their lifetime value to your store. Lifetime value is the total purchase history from that customer. If you have more customers in your audience than you have available in your email balance, the customers with the highest purchase volume will be chosen first.
Articles in this section
- What do customers search for?
- Can I upload my own customer list?
- When I select a tag/campaign my recipients, why doesn't the total show the total number of customers with that tag or campaign?
- How are customers chosen if my customer list exceeds the limit?
- Can I include customers from multiple campaigns in one email?
- Can I add all my customers to a list?