Credit and debit cards have a security code located on them. For most cards it will be a three-digit card located on the back on the right side of the signature strip. For American Express cards you will find a four-digit code printed on the front side of the card above the numbers.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my billing subscription fails?
- What happens if my billing method fails?
- Is the credit/debit card charged as soon as my customer's order a product?
- What is the security code?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- When are customers charged for their orders?
- Why is my customer seeing this error message during checkout: “Your card does not support this type of purchase”?
- How do I pay for GearLaunch items?
- What if a customer requests a refund?
- Will you send transactional email to my customers?